The Pettis County Assessor is accepting applications for a part-time Field Appraiser. Duties require data collection and entry, a valid state-issued driver’s license, customer service and good communication skills. A high school diploma or GED is required. A background or knowledge of real estate is desired. Applications can be found on the Pettis County website at: http://www.pettiscomo.com/ Applications are being accepted at the County Clerk’s office, 415 S. Ohio, Suite 214, Sedalia, MO 65301, until 4:00 P.M. Monday, January 28th.
The Pettis County Highway Department is accepting applications for a Full-Time position.
Applications may be picked up at the Pettis County Highway Department Offices (2208 W. Main St., Sedalia, Missouri 65301) or on our website at www.Pettiscomo.com (Job Opportunities tab)
MUST BE RETURNED TO THE HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT OR THE COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE BY FEBRUARY 27, 2019
*Job includes full benefits package
A qualified individual is one who:
1. Has the physical ability required to lift and to move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
2. Can perform required duties in inclement weather conditions including ice, snow, and extreme cold or heat.
3. Has the interpersonal skill necessary to relate to colleagues and members of the public under conditions that may, on occasion, be adversarial or stressful.
4. Has vision and hearing, with or without corrective devices, considered within the normal range necessary to safely operate heavy equipment.
5. Has a valid Missouri operators or CDL license necessary to carry out the primary responsibilities, for the position which you are hired, within road and bridge construction and repair, or be able to obtain one within 6 months of start date of employment.
6. Must pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug testing, and background check.
7. Can understand, interpret, and implement verbal and written instruction.
8. Must be able to perform daily routine physical activities without restrictions.